Our Choice-Based Anger Management program encompasses a practical and positive approach to solving your problems with anger. We help you understand what anger really is and give you the tools to manage your anger to lead a more productive life with better interpersonal relationships.
- Our Anger Management program consists of face-to-face training in a group setting. All groups and classes are run by licensed counselors certified as Anger Management Specialists. A workbook serves as an interactive guide during the sessions and is yours to keep.
- A Certificate of Completion will be awarded at the end of the program to those completing ALL sessions or classes and payment is made in full. The participant can then give the Certificate of Completion to the Court, Probation Officer or referring party.
- We offer ongoing Choice-Based Anger Management Groups which meet once a week.
- We offer a one-day Saturday Choice-Based Anger Management Class (8 total hours).
Ongoing Anger Management Groups (Separate adult and teen groups available)
- Saturday mornings—10:30 a.m.—Noon
- Wednesday mornings—9:30 a.m.—11:00 a.m.
- Thursday evenings—7:30 p.m.—9:00 p.m.
One-day Saturday Anger Management Class (8 total hours)
- Saturday classes —9:00 a.m.—5:00 p.m.
- Separate adult and teen classes available
- Court Ordered Clients needing Anger Management Classes; Adults and Teens
- If Anger appears too often, too intense
- If Anger affects your relationships—at home or at work
- If Anger has become physical
- If Anger has become verbally abusive
- If Anger issues affect your relationship as a couple
- If Bad moods and anger dominate each day
- If Friends, family, co-workers keep telling you, "You need anger management."
- $75—for one-time intake and personalized assessment meeting with therapist. This 45-minute individual session is by appointment only and takes place before entering a group. Payment is due at time of appointment.
- $25—Choice-Based Anger Management Workbook
- STARTUP TOTAL= $100
Ongoing Anger Management Group--$35 per session—Pay at the start of each group.
- A Certificate of Completion will be awarded at the end of the program to those completing ALL sessions and payment is made in full. The participant can then give the Certificate of Completion to the Court, Probation Officer or referring party.
- Clients who are unable to attend all group sessions will be given the opportunity to complete their training by attending individual sessions (higher cost) to catch up on material in that session. These sessions will be scheduled on a case-by-case basis.
One-time Anger Management Evaluation--$100. This individual 45-minute session includes an evaluation by a licensed counselor certified as an Anger Management Specialist. It includes a personalized Letter of Evaluation which can be given to the Court, Probation Officer or other party.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Bank Cards and Cash. We cannot accept personal checks. Payment is due at the beginning of each session.
One-day Saturday Anger Management Class—All-inclusive--$300
What you receive:
- 8 HOURS of Choice-Based Anger Management Training and Education by a licensed professional counselor certified as an Anger Management Specialist
- Initial Personalized Anger Assessment meeting with therapist. This 45-minute individual session is by appointment only and takes place before the Saturday class.
- Anger Management Workbook for class and to keep
- Certificate of Completion at the end of the class. The participant can then give the Certificate of Completion to the referring party, the Court or Probation Officer.
- Personalized Letter of Completion on our letterhead if needed by Court or referring party.
- Lunch provided onsite; along with water, coffee, tea, Coca-Cola brand soft drinks and snacks for two breaks.
All sessions take place in our group room at our convenient West Cobb location on the corner of Barrett Parkway and Dallas Highway (next to Target). Our address is 2655 Dallas Highway, Suite 240, Marietta, Georgia 30064. Call 770-419-5657 to schedule your group today.